CORBY 2 THEMES: Me and You Theme by Anonymous

Posted on Saturday, November 3, 2012

CORBY 2 THEMES: Me and You Theme by Anonymous
CORBY 2 THEMES: Me and You Theme by Anonymous

I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever.

 
Download Corby 2 Themes Here
please visit corbylove.net
 

This installation guide is for SAMSUNG Corby 2 user...
1.Click the Download button to get the .smt file   
2. Send .smt  file from your PC to your mobile via USB or Bluetooth   
3. Go to MENU > My Files > Themes > Tap the name of the theme (e.g.heroesofnewerth.smt)   
4. Tap Set and Exit and you're done.


 

1 comment:

  1. wow, thank you for this. will try this in my ate's corby 2.

    ReplyDelete

For feedbacks and suggestions, use the comment box below. Please don't use offensive language and respect other visitors. Thank you!

P.S. All spam and promotional links will be deleted.