CORBY 2 THEMES: Beats by DRE Theme by Ymmen

Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CORBY 2 THEMES: Beats by DRE Theme by Ymmen


The thrill of hearing tiny details you've never heard before. In songs you thought you knew inside out. With the sleek and rugged Beats™ by Dr. Dre™ over-ear headphones engineered by Monster, thrills rule.

Not only amazing headphones, a portion of the profits from the Beats Solo HD RED Special Edition headphones will go straight to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Proprietary titanium coated driver technology ensures they preserve every bit of the lush bass and vital details of your music. Plus, the ingenious tri-fold design make for easy storage when not in use. Solo HD's cable also features Monster ControlTalk™ for iPod® playback control and iPhone™/music phone hands-free calling.

Samsung Corby 2 Themes
http://corbylove.blogspot.com

1. Download thru Mediafire  to get the .smt file
2. Send .smt  file from your PC to your mobile via USB or Bluetooth
3. Go to MENU > My Files > Themes > Tap the name of the theme (e.g.heroesofnewerth.smt)
4. Tap Set and Exit and you're done.





5 comments:

  1. Thank you! this looks great for my upcoming technology blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I did not know you can do so many things with this phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice to meet someone which I have same interest with :) I am also passionate making few themes and rooting my android phones hehehe :) I will be a regular reader of your blog :)

    Visit my blog http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/ and let me know if you want a follow back or link exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That theme is awesome! I wonder why I just find you recently on the blogosphere. My mom's corby2 was lended to me for a year and I've been looking themes, wallpapers and font but neither I found online satisfy me.but I will still dl this one for my mom. I am sure she will like this! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

For feedbacks and suggestions, use the comment box below. Please don't use offensive language and respect other visitors. Thank you!

P.S. All spam and promotional links will be deleted.