Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II Service Manual

Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2012


Here are some useful manuals for Samsung Corby II GT-S3850. This might come handy when you encounter problems in your unit.

cover, safety precautions, product specification, operation instruction and installation, level 6 repair, reference abbrevaiate, parts list, exploded view, disassembly instructions, block diagrams, pcb diagrams, flow chart of troubleshooting


Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II Complete Service Manual (4.68mb)
includes:
Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II - 0 Cover.pdf
Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II - 1 2 3 6 9.pdf
Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II - 4 - 1 Exploded view.pdf
Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II - 4 - 2 Parts list.pdf
Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II - 5 Main electrical parts list.pdf
Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II - 7 Level 2 repair - dis-assembly.pdf
Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II - 8 Level 3 repair - block-, pcb diagrams, flow chart.pdf




8 comments:

  1. My Samsung GT-S3850 Corby II unlocks by itself when in my jeans ,sometimes also calls people on my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too..whats the problems.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same Problem
    Here`s What I do
    Create a list of contacts named AAA,AAAA,AAAD,AAFF and so on..
    if it calls anyone accidently, it will call those contacts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant use samsung corby 2 gt-s3850 call conference..is there any1 who can help me,plssss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lock your contact group by password. or lock ur phone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous baka sa headset ung prob n auto call pag d compatible ung headset s phone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a problem with my corby..when i call someone it shows me 'diverting call' as usual..but the problem is it will automatic ended the call..someone help me??

    ReplyDelete

For feedbacks and suggestions, use the comment box below. Please don't use offensive language and respect other visitors. Thank you!

P.S. All spam and promotional links will be deleted.